Medialink, Segal Licensing, Copyright Licensing Agency and more are on board to represent a variety of the Hearst unit’s brands.
New agents include:
- Vertical Licensing in Brazil;
- Segal Licensing in Canada;
- Medialink in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Indonesia;
- Licensing Dynamics International in Israel;
- Asiana Licensing in Korea;
- Mon Entertainment in Mexico and Latin America (representing Beetle Bailey, Flash Gordon, Hagar the Horrible and The Phantom);
- Copyright Licensing Agency in the Middle East; and
- AMV Licencias in Peru.
“We are delighted to welcome our new agents to the King Features family,” says Cathleen Titus, vice president, international licensing, King Features. “We are confident that we will be well positioned for success as we continue to expand our licensing programs into new merchandising categories and new territories around the world.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.