, in partnership with Universal Brand Development, officially unveils the Reebok x “Jurassic Park” footwear and apparel collection. The first-ever product line celebrates the history of “Jurassic Park” and reimagines some of Reebok’s sneakers through the lens of Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s 1993 film.
Each footwear model in the Reebok x “Jurassic Park” collection pays homage to characters and props from the original film. Highlights of the line include:
- Instapump Fury OG – inspired by the “Jurassic Park” guest vehicles;
- Club C 85, – an homage to Dennis Nedry with a floral print heel, reminiscent of the first shirt he wears in the film, and a zebra striped pony hair heel cap, which mimics the screensaver on Nedry’s computer;
- Club C 85 – inspired by Dr. Alan Grant is a sneaker with a tan suede upper, bandana collar lining and a denim-colored outsole;
- Classic Leather – inspired by Dr. Ian Malcolm’s fascination of chaos theory;
- Zig Devil Kinetica – The contemporary sport-style Zig Kinetica II, redesigned to resemble the park staff’s SUVs;
- Club C Legacy – pays homage to Mr. DNA, the cartoon character that explains the process of recreating dinosaur DNA;
- Jurassic Stomper – inspired by the uniforms of the infield InGen staff, includes multiple patches which can be changed out depending upon your division; and
- Pump Omni Zone II – inspired by the Dilophosaurus, this shoe features dinosaur graphics on the upper and a nubuck base material with hints of skived leather.
In addition to the adult-sized footwear, the line also features an additional Classic Leather and Zig Dynamica in grade school, preschool and infant sizing, as well as a full range of complementary adult’s apparel in unisex sizing. Highlights of the apparel collection include a Mr. DNA hoodie, utility vest to match the Jurassic Stomper and a variety of Reebok x Jurassic Park-themed t-shirts.
Rounding out the collection is an assortment of footwear packaging. A portion of the boxes will resemble original “Jurassic Park” toy packaging from 1993, while others will draw on themes from the film, including Nedry’s fake shaving cream can, the cages and padlocks used in the park to keep dinosaurs contained and Mr. DNA.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.