Tapatio and its consumer products agency Brand Central have expand the hot sauce brand’s into new merchandise product categories.
Tapatio’s recently announced licensees will continue to give fans new ways to express their love for the sauce. New licensees for the brand include:
- C-Life for apparel;
- Fun.com for Halloween costumes;
- Funko for vinyl collectibles;
- Hot Topic for apparel;
- Jada Toys for die-cast collectibles;
- Odd Sox for socks and underwear;
- PSD for co-branded underwear;
- Stance or co-branded socks;
- Surreal Entertainment for drinkware, fleece, novelty, kitchen items and desktop accessories;
- WSLicensing for co-branded Tapatio/Anirollz stationery, drinkware and novelty items; and
- ZURU for mini collectibles.
“We are thrilled for these new partners to join the family of amazing licensees,” says Luis Saavedra, vice president, Tapatio. “It is incredible to see the love and support from consumers on our family’s beloved brand and we are excited to continue surprising and delighting our fans with new products and new ways to show their love.”
New licensees join the roster of current licensees who have achieved distribution across retail and online channels:
- Socksmith for socks;
- Fiesta for amusement plush and inflatables;
- The Ave for footwear; and
- Trau & Loevner for fashion apparel.