Company, together with its exclusive licensing agency Brand Central, has expanded into new merchandise categories as it scales its consumer products program.
The new licensed partners are creating an assortment of Kraft Heinz branded products featuring brands such as Planters, Kool-Aid, Heinz, Jell-O and more.
New partners include:
- Odd Sox for hosiery and underwear;
- Funko for vinyl figures and plush;
- Fiesta for plush, inflatables and amusement items;
- WS Licensing for co-branded Heinz/Anirollz plushies, stationary items, drinkware, blankets, enamel pins and accessories;
- Toynk for puzzles, drinkware, kitchen items, fleece blankets, resin statues and novelty;
- Ruz USA for Christmas ornaments and seasonal décor; and
- Shock Doctor for co-branded Kool-Aid flavored mouth guards.
“We are excited to welcome our new merchandise partners to the Kraft Heinz family,” says Ashley White, associate director, marketing, global licensing and creativity, Kraft Heinz. “With the rise in sales of America’s favorite foods, our new products are in high demand with retailers and consumers alike. We are excited to deliver more products that enable our fans to show their love for our brands.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.