Licensing International, Crayola and Hallmark Talk DiversityLicensing International, Crayola and Hallmark Talk Diversity
Licensing International hosts a workshop to addresses diversity in corporate culture.
June 9, 2021
Licensing International is helping the brand licensing community build diverse and inclusive workplaces by looking at how diversity is reflected through People, Process, Product and Platform. Not only is a commitment to diversity and inclusion a key performance indicator for the global brand licensing industry, but companies with high diversity ratings see 15 times more revenue and sales.
The upcoming Licensing International Diversity and Inclusion Workshop looks at how Crayola and Hallmark integrate diversity and inclusion into its culture, content and creativity.
The Diversity and Inclusion Workshop will feature a Global Diversity and Inclusion Update from Madeline Di Nonno, chief executive officer, Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media.
The event will also include:
- Screen Side Chat with Maura Regan, president, Licensing International;
- Sabrina Wiewel, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, Hallmark Cards;
- Best Practices Panel moderated by Steven Wolfe Pereira;
- Kristen Harris, vice president, diversity and inclusion, employee experience, Hallmark Cards;
- Kim Rompilla, executive vice president, global product marketing, development and activation, Crayola;
- Warren Schorr, vice president, business development and global licensing, Crayola; and
- Orville Trout, senior vice president, human resources, Crayola
About the Author(s)
You May Also Like