Among the licensees already on board in the U.K. are:
- Polybius Games for an augmented reality app;
- Vivid for dolls and games;
- Infinity Entertainment for plush;
- Fashion U.K., VMC, Misirli and Cooneen for apparel and accessories;
- Penguin, Panini and Century Books for publishing;
- Character World and Worlds Apart for bedding and home;
- Brand Mania for gifting and accessories;
- Pyramid, Danilo, Mask-arade, Universal Poster and Wall Idols for paper-based products;
- Zeon for watches;
- Icon Live for jewelry;
- Blueprint for stationery and back-to-school;
- Spearmark for lunchware and lighting; and
- Kinnerton for chocolate.
“It’s been a brilliant time working on Union J. Licensees and retailers alike have really sat up and taken notice of this brand and can see the huge potential ahead of them,” says Mills. “The boys have an incredibly strong following of fans, and with all the exciting things happening in 2014 such as the planned European tour, U.S. promotion, another album and a wealth of U.K. gigs, Union J will continue on from this fantastic start.”
More partners will be announced in the run-up to Christmas as the band releases its third single, “Loving You is Easy.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.