The NFTs will feature film characters including Buttercup, Westley, Vizzini and Inigo Montoya, along with quotes and scenes from the film. “‘The Princess Bride’” is such a legendary film that has continued to leave its mark on pop culture even 34 years after its release,” says William Quigley, co-founder, WAX. “Being able to provide a modernized take on this film through its first NFT collection is a meaningful step for WAX and our continued effort to connect fans with their favorite IPs in new ways.”
“The Princess” Bride collection will feature 900 packs per drop, containing 10 cards per pack. Each pack will cost $100 and the collection will feature a variety rarities.
The collection’s rarities includes:
- Common - 20 designs per drop; 4,520 cards per drop;
- Uncommon - 20 designs per drop; 2,720 cards per drop;
- Rare - 20 designs per drop; 1,340 cards per drop;
- Epic - 20 designs per drop; 400 cards per drop and;
- Legendary - 2 designs per drop; 20 cards per drop
Additionally, collectors can participate in A Royal Treasure challenge, as collectors gather a full set of the Common
For more information about “The Princess Bride” NFTs, log onto Wax.io.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.