April 6, 2018
New partners to create everything from fruit snacks to outdoor toys.
New partners for the show include:
- Stoneridge Cycle for bicycles, scooters, skateboards, inline skates and protective gear in Canada;
- The Tin Box Company for decorative tins and tin storage;
- Pamson Pacific Enterprises for outdoor seasonal toys;
- Primary Colors for cookies, fruit snacks and stationery items;
- Jacmel Jewelry for jewelry; and
- MediBadge for stickers and sticker sets that will be distributed through medical and financial institution channels.
These new licensees join a roster of brand partners for products that also include publishing, apparel and accessories, lunch kits and cake décor. The "Little Charmers" merchandising program is anchored by production and master toy partner Spin Master. Spin Master's toy range launched at mass retail this summer and includes mini figurines, plush, dolls and role play for kids ages 2 to 5.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.