, in theaters March 13.
The full roster of merchandise includes apparel, accessories, cosmetics, jewelry, books, apps, dolls, costumes and much more from Disney Store, Disney Publishing Worldwide and a range of licensees.
U.S. product lineup includes:
- The Modern Princess collection designed by supermodel Coco Rocha, available next month via HSN;
- HSN will also feature a full collection of products including homewares, jewelry and footwear from its designers next month;
- Fashion dresses, tanks and accessories for tweens and teens inspired by both the original animated film and the upcoming live-action treatment, as well as jewelry from licensee High IntenCity, available at Hot Topic now;
- Girls' dresses and t-shirts from licensee Mighty Fine at J.C. Penney and available now;
- Earrings, necklaces, rings and other accessories for adults from VCA Designs available now online;
- A collection of jewelry from Swarovski, available at Swarovski stores in March;
- A special edition necklace from LA Rocks, available at Kohl's next month;
- Tech accessories including headphones, ear buds and speakers from KIDdesigns, available March 1 at Amazon, Toys 'R' Us and HSN;
- Gelish nail polish collection available now at Sally Beauty Stores;
- A fashion doll assortment from Mattel available now at mass market retailers;
- Cinderella and Gus Gus in Slipper figures from Funko;
- Cinderella and Fairy Godmother role play items including a wand and light-up slippers from Jakks Pacific;
- A Wish Your Heart Makes: From the Grimm Brothers' Aschenputtel to Disney's Cinderella illustrated history of the iconic fairytale from Disney Editions;
- A range of mobile apps featuring Cinderella including "Disney Princess Story Theater," "Disney Palace Pets," Disney Puzzle Packs" and more;
- Bedding from Chasing Fireflies available in March; and
- A compact mirror and purse, latte mug, sweatshirt and deluxe wedding costume and accessories from Disney Store.
Check out a slideshow of some of the products:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.