Classic horror movie adds eight licensees in conjunction with its return to the silver screen.
New partners include:
- American Classics for apparel;
- Creepy Co. for enamel pins, key chains, pendants, art prints and apparel;
- Licensing Essentials for apparel;
- Moebius Models for a collectible model kit;
- Park Agencies for apparel;
- Surreal Entertainment for drinkware, glassware, 3D desk accessories and fleece blankets;
- Starbreeze Studios and Behaviour Digital for an in-game map and character add-on to the existing video game “Dead by Daylight”; and
- Zynga for a branded reel in the free-to-play social slots game “Spin It Rich! Slots.”
Additionally, a number of movie theaters around the world will feature
Halloween, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
throughout the month of October.
“We are excited to team up with Creative Licensing to bring Michael Myers and
home to all of our loyal fans in the best possible ways through top licensees who create products we feel honor the character, film and franchise,” says Ryan Freimann, senior vice president, Compass.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.