April 6, 2018
Rick, Morty, and their intergalactic gang are heading into new consumer product categories including home textiles, stationery and more.
New partners include:
- Franco Manufacturing for home textiles including throws, beach and bedding;
- Rabbit Tanak for lamps and lighting including table, wall, string, night and novelty motion as well as wall décor and canvas art;
- Trends International for themed bookmarks, calendars, decals, posters and writing instruments;
- Bioworld Accessories for desktop collectibles and travel accessories including notebooks, sticky notes, pencil cases and more;
- Calhoun for wall banners;
- The Northwest Company for cloud pillows, sets and accessories; and
- Insight Editions for hardcover-ruled journals, deluxe hardcover journal sets, pocket journals and sketchbooks.
“‘Rick and Morty' fans want these characters in their everyday life; and we are thrilled to welcome these new partners to our brand portfolio as we keep up with consumer demand,” says Pete Yoder, vice president, Cartoon Network Enterprises, North America.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.