Sprint, Samsung, Rockstar, Under Armour and more on board to promote and support the new movie inspired by the cult television series.
Paramount Pictures has unveiled a slate of new licensing and promotional partners to support the new Baywatch film, in theaters now.
New licensees for the movie include: Under Armour, TSI, ACDC, Sugar Clothing, Ron Robinson, Freeze, Tipsy Elves, Hybris, NTD Apparel, Santex Moden, Carneiro & SA, Bespoke Technologies, H&M and Primark for apparel and accessories; BM Fashion U.K. for footwear; Franco and Skybrands for beach towels and bags; Knockaround for sunglasses; Cinema Secrets, Nail Alliance, Million Dollar Tan and Co-brand for health, beauty and personal care; Rasta Imposta and Smiffy’s for costumes; Surreal for novelties; Greenlight Collectibles for die-cast figures; Pyramid, Trends, ACCO Brands and Advanced Graphics for wall décor, posters and standees; Zinc for in-theater; and Big Fish Casino Social Slots for mobile.
Meanwhile, new promotional partners include:
- Sprint for themed “SprintWatch” digital spots;
- Samsung for a promotion of the Galaxy S8 in New York City;
- Bloomingdales for themed interactive displays in New York City;
- Mastercraft for a promotional campaign, movie ticket giveaway and digital and print media;
- Coast Soap for special edition packaging;
- Crunch Gym for themed group class workout programs in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and San Francisco as well as movie-themed in-club takeover nights with ticket giveaways, photo opportunities and sweepstakes; and
- Rockstar Energy for a national sweepstakes as well as in-store signage and a digital campaign.
“These partnering companies have truly tapped into the comedic tone and iconic beach lifestyle that is the new Baywatch movie,” says LeeAnne Stables, president, worldwide marketing and partnerships and licensing, Paramount Pictures. “From the hilarious spots with the Sprint lifeguard on a jet ski saving customers money on their cell phone bills, to Samsung promotion the water resistant capabilities of the Galaxy S8 with floating phones and Bloomingdales offering a national promotion of their swimwear–it’s all building on the excitement for the film release this weekend.”