Alien Day Spawns Cosmic New Deals
20th Century Fox has announced a slew of new partnerships ahead of the 40th anniversary of the first Alien film.
The studio is heralding April 26th as the fourth annual Alien Day. A yearly celebration of the sci-fi series, the day will also mark the 40th anniversary of the release of Ridley Scott’s first picture in the franchise.
New partners include:
- Titan Books for two behind-the-scenes books;
- Funko for a new line of Alien Pop! figures;
- Acme Archives & Dark Ink for a series of limited-edition poster prints;
- Dark Horse Comics for a mini-series comic;
- NECA for a new line of toys;
- Fanattik for a range of art prints, playing cards, a 40th commemorative coin, pin badges and additional items;
- The Loyal Subjects for a series of GE Packouts;
- Diamond Select for a Xenomorph letter opener
- Weta Workshop for a new product in the Mini Epics family;
- Upper Deck for a set of trading cards and
- Additional deals with Audible, Weta Zen Studios, D3 Go!, Changes, Loot Crate, Super 7, Acme Archives, Wonderdice, Mondo, Sideshow, Rubies, Gale Force Nine, Macmillan, Monogram, CoolProps, Hollywood Collectibles Group and Good Smile Company.