Karma’s World Entertainment have announced the expansion of the global licensing program for the new animated series “Karma’s World.” Secured by 9 Story Brands, the North American deals span a variety of categories, including apparel, accessories, crafts and activity, electronics, holiday and footwear. Products will begin launching in 2022 and beyond.
New softlines partners include:
- Isaac Morris Limited (apparel and swimwear)
- Hybrid Apparel (apparel)
- Franco Manufacturing (home, bath, beach)
- Centric Brands (sleepwear, hosiery, health and beauty aids)
- Accessory Innovations (bags, backpacks)
- Ground Up International (footwear)
- Pastry, America's #1 Dance Sneaker (footwear)
- Handcraft Manufacturing (underwear)
- Berkshire Fashions (cold weather, rain gear)
- H.E.R. Accessories (kids’ jewelry & accessories)
New hardlines partners include:
- KIDdesigns (consumer electronics)
- Crayola (craft and activity)
- Innovative Designs (stationery, craft and activity)
- Fashion Angels Enterprises (craft and activity)
- Tara Toy (activity)
- Sakar International (skateboards, hoverboards, scooters)
- Kurt S. Adler (ornaments and stockings)
Global partners include Mattel, Scholastic and Universal Music Group, which were announced earlier this year. More deals are in the works with several announcements expected in the coming months.
“We are thrilled to be working with this group of best-in-class partners across so many key categories,” says Kyra Halperin, co-vice president consumer products, 9 Story Brands. “The level of passion that our partners have brought to the table for ‘Karma’s World’ has been really exciting, and we’ve seen some incredible innovation in applying the unique aspects of the
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.