The lasagna-loving cat will appear on a vast range of goods around the world.
GLOBAL– Paws Inc. has partnered with nearly 30 new global licensing partners for products inspired by its lasagna-loving cat Garfield.
Joining the Garfield licensing program are:
- Funko for stylized vinyl action figures, PVC vinyl figure sets, plush accessories and apparel, digital items and Pop! x Pez.
- Cotton On Clothing for back-to-school and office items as well as apparel and accessories for infants, children and adults.
- E-Patches & Crests for embroidered patches, heat transfer patches, die sublimated patches and woven patches.
- Presses Aventure for a 40th anniversary book called Age Happens in French.
- Red Ink Creative Studios for men’s and women’s apparel and accessories for “Garfield’s Virtual Running Series” in Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
- Golden Bell Studios for board games, card games and role play games in Canada and the U.S.
- Sticker You for stickers, custom stickers and labels in Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
- Giomax Marketing for tees, pants and accessories in Malaysia.
- PMPromotion for grocery store loyalty programs in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Dim Sum Icon for a promotion of Dim Sum Icon café in China and Hong Kong.
- Act Co for consumer redemption items including a blanket, lunchbox and backpack in Taiwan.
- Bestseller Fashion Group for ladies’ and men’s accessories and apparel in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
- Billinn for a promotion with Southern Airlines in China, not including Hong Kong.
- Swire Resources for apparel, footwear and accessories, with distribution limited to catalogue retail shops in China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Weng Yip for footwear in Malaysia.
- Startling for a baseball cap and knit watch cap in Japan.
- Boram for toys with candy inside in South Korea.
- Excel Productions Audio Visuals for plush toys, pillows and cushions in India.
- Mersey Eventures for t-shirts, hoodies, boxers in India.
- BCX Apparel for apparel and accessories in Mexico, Nicaragua, Honduras, Gautemala and Costa Rica.
- Norberto Alves Da Silva Jr for themed recreational areas in malls.
- Optimum D.O.O. Serbia for notebooks, notecards, stationery sets, stickers, art pads and more in Bosnia, Croatia, Hercegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia.
- GBG International for apparel accessories for babies, kids and teens in Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
- Aikard for credit and debit cards in Russia.
- Arguydal for epiphany charms, paper crowns, paper bags for cakes and candle holders in France.
- Egmont Polska for four titles from the Fat Cat 3 pack edition in Poland.