April 6, 2018
Animated preschool series expands with apparel, publishing, stationery and more.
New partners building the TV show’s merchandise program include:
- BCI for sleepwear and apparel in theU.K.;
- Santex for t-shirts, sleepwear, headwear, rainwear, outerwear, underwear, socks/hosiery and swimwear in Germany;
- Amscan for party and celebration products in the U.S.;
- Procos for party products in EMEA;
- Rubies Costume Company for costumes in the U.S.;
- Smoby for basic role play items in Germany and the U.K.;
- Happy Threads for t-shirts and sets in the U.S.;
- Jumbo for puzzles and games in the U.K.;
- Ravensburger for puzzles and games in Germany, France, Italy, Iberia, Benelux and Israel;
- Egmont for magazines in the U.K.;
- Parragon for books in the U.S. and U.K.;
- Little Brown for books in the U.S.; and
- Gemma International Greetings for stationery and social expressions in the U.K.
Additionally, a new toy line from Fisher-Price will launch at Toys ‘R’ Us this summer across multiple territories.
“The new show has appealed to fans globally and there is an appetite to interact with ‘Bob the Builder’ well beyond the broadcast which is part of our franchise plan,” says Kate Schlomann, vice president, global brand marketing, Fisher-Price. “Through a multifaceted merchandising programming rolling out this year, little ones will have the opportunity to enjoy Bob and all the members of his team anytime, anywhere.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.