In 2015, the Care Bears will expand with partners in key categories including Vivid as the brand's master plush toy distributor, as well as partners for publishing, arts and crafts and adult and teen apparel. The Care Bears are represented in the U.K. by licensing agency CPLG.
New U.K. partners include:
- Immediate Media for workbooks and posters with a compilation magazine titled Blossom.
- RMS International for knit-your-own kits, puzzles, paint-your-own money box, make- and decorate-your-own Care Bears cushion and a Care Bears money tin.
- Ichiban Clothing for t-shirts, fashion tops, jackets, skirts, bottoms, leggings and dresses.
- Blues Clothing for women’s t-shirts, loungewear, undergarments and outerwear, as well as girls’ t-shirts, loungewear, undergarments and swimwear.
- Somerbond for women’s and girls' sweat tops, leggings, nightwear and undergarments.
- Whitehouse Leisure for bag clips, key chains, pen and pencil toppers, mugs, non-toy functional breakfast sets, snap bands, bubbles stationery, pencil cases, amusement plush toys, amusement plush beanies and resin figures.
The new partners join a lineup of existing licensees that include Abbey Home Media (DVD), Brand International (footwear), International Greetings (stationery and creative play), Misrli (nightwear and underwear), Paladone Products (melamine), Posh Paws (bags), Truffle Shuffle (t-shirts and sweatshirts) and VMC (accessories).
“We are looking forward to an exciting 2015 in the United Kingdom,” says Carla Silva, senior vice president, global licensing, AGP. “These partnerships are the foundation to our success, and we are thrilled for the future of Care Bears in the region."
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.