Bandai Namco is exhibiting at Festival of Licensing, a month-long large-scale digital gathering that unites the global licensing industry to connect, learn, strike deals and do
business on an international stage. The event takes place Oct. 6-29.Register for free now!
Gundam fans from all over Southern California are encouraged to swing by and check out more than 300 individual items available for purchase.
Promotions and Giveaways include the following:
- Free gifts will be handed-out to customers with qualifying purchases over $60.00 or $100.00. Roughly every two weeks a new set of free gifts will be offered for qualifying purchases.
- Stamp Rewards: Every $15 spent qualifies for a stamp. Collect 10 stamps and earn a free gift.
Exclusives, Gundam Showcases and Rare Items include:
- Two exclusive items available for purchase at one time with different exclusives available roughly every two weeks.
- Master Meijin Kawaguchi will have selected works on display for fans to marvel and take photos. Additionally, award winners from the Gundam Online Expo will have their designs on display for your view pleasure.
- High demand and hard to find items will be available in limited quantities:
- Entry Grade RX-78-2 GUNDAM $6.99
- SD Hello Kitty & RX-78-2 GUNDAM $25.00
- MGEX 1/100 UNICORN GUNDAM Ver. KA $250.00
Photo Ops and Market Exploration Around Little Tokyo include:
- Gundam Characters and Mobile Suits will be positioned in and around nearby shops in Little Tokyo. Fans are encouraged to take their photo with these fun displays to share on social media. Tag @BluefinBrands and use #BandaiPopUpShop to share your adventure.
The store is open daily Wednesday through Monday from 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. PST and is closed on Tuesdays. It will run Oct. 16 through Dec. 31.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.