April 6, 2018
WIT celebrated leaders in toys, licensing, entertainment and more.
Menal McGrath of Moose Toys took home the award in the licensing category; meanwhile, Sydney Wiseman of WowWee took home the creator inventor award.
Other award winners included:
- Wonder Woman in Manufacturing Award; Diana Young, Spin Master
- Wonder Woman in Marketing Award; Julie Powell Christopher, Entertainment One
- Wonder Woman in Public Relations Award; Susan Murphy, Coyne PR
- Wonder Woman Retailer Award; Cindy Levitt, Hot Topic
- Wonder Woman Rising Stars; Ali Mierzejewski
- The Toy Insider; Stephanie Mendoza, Sesame Workshop
- Wonder Woman in Sales Award; Donna Moore, TTPM
“WIT is beyond proud of our new Wonder Women,” says Ashley Mady, president, Women in Toys. “Collectively, these powerhouse women lead a success story beyond the toy industry. In fact, WIT was just recognized by Nasdaq for the work our members contribute to overall business.”
Additonal honorees included, Norma Rosenhain, Creata CEO with the Lifetime Achievement Award, Nancy Zwiers, EVP and Global CMO at Spin Master, with the Elise Lachowyn Mentorship Award, and the Wonder Girl Award was given to the Toys“R”Us President of Play, 12-year-old Ariana Gentry. WIT also presented scholarships to 10 deserving college students, madepossible through the WIT Foundation’s Scholarship Program.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.