Team! Licensing, Munich-based agency for the Peanuts brand, which is owned by the Iconix Brand Group, has announced a raft of new partnerships and products for the evergreen property, including:
- A new range of fashion scarves for fall/winter from Codello;
- Rübezahl Schokoladen has released Peanuts with Peanuts chocolate bars;
- A collection for boys and girls by designer Philipp Plein will launch this summer;
- A new health and beauty line has recently launched with eau de toilette, lip-balm, lip-gloss, beauty-mirror, a selection of bags and bath foam coming soon;
- arsEdition will publish a collection of Peanuts wisdom, entitled, Glück ist, wenn man Freunde hat! (Luck is having friends);
- Carlsen has released its 12th volume of Peanuts cartoons covering the years 1973-1974;
- Fashy will create Peanuts cherry pic pillow (a European house-hold remedy used to soothe any aches and pains) and warming bottles for chilly German nights;
- United Labels has developed a new range of Peanuts plush, available in various sizes and poses;
- And Korbena recently launched a line of Peanuts cork floor boards.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.