MGL Licensing has announced a series of new deals for the work of graphic artist Valentina Ramos. Since its launch at the 2011 Licensing Expo, the Valentina licensing program has grown, with many key categories already in production.
Current licensees include:
- Fab Starpoint has signed on back-to-school stationery, bags, gifts and accessories in the U.S.;
- CR Gibson will create journals, available exclusively at Walmart;
- Square One Brands will feature Valentina designs on mugs, plates, canvases and prints;
- Andews McMeel Publishing will make 2013 wall calendars, available worldwide;
- Murals Your Way has signed on for Valentina wall murals;
- Stave Puzzles will create wooden jigsaws;
- Moonpig.com will offer personalized greeting cards, canvas, t-shirts and mugs online, available worldwide;
- Hudsons of England will produce china mugs;
- Hallmark in the U.S. has signed on for a card design;
- Robert Kaufman will produce graphic fabric; and
- Dubai Library Distributors will release a back-to-school line for the Middle East.
MGL is currently seeking new partners for Valentina in all categories.