April 6, 2018
The latest licensees include:
- Invercas for party items (piñatas, head banners, bags and boxes for candy)
- Comansi for plastic figures, board games and soft balls
- Nova Azimat for toy candy, novelty candy and pop marshmallows
- Copywrite Europe for backpacks, bags, stationery and a can of crayons
- Panini for trading cards and games, photo cards, stick and stack, stick and story, stick and puzzle and stick and color books
- Roca Editorial for publishing and home entertainment deals with TF1 for France and Tribanda Pictures for Spain
“Sandra is proving very popular on Clan TV and already has built a considerable fan base,” says Laura Navarro, licensing manager for Spain and Portugal at Imira Entertainment. “These deals will help build on the existing broadcast, publishing and home entertainment presence in Spain and Portugal.”
“Sandra, the Fairytale Detective” is a co-production between Imira Entertainment, RTVE and DQ Entertainment. It airs around the world on channels including TF1 in France, RTVE, Clan TV and Disney Channel Spain, Disney Channels in Italy, France, Germany, India, Nickelodeon Asia, the Children Channel in Israel, Ireland’s TG4 and Switzerland’s Italian-speaking public channel RSI, as well as RTP in Portugal, TV5/ABC in Philippines, Al Sayyar in Middle East and Kids Talk Talk HD in South Korea.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.