April 6, 2018
New deals include:
- Back-to-school items from Cartiere Paolo Pigna (Italy, Vatican City, San Marino and expanding into Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia and Montenegro);
- Loungewear and sleepwear from TexUnion (Italy, San Marino and the Vatican City territories);
- Soft goods including fabric, bedding, housewares and stationery from Texco (Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and France);
- A Holly Hobbie cover gift and spread inside the Christmas edition of Immediate Media’s Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine (the U.K., Channel Islands, Ireland, the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Greece, Malta, Cyprus, Portugal and Latvia);
- Back-to-school items from Distribudora Dos (Spain, Portugal and Andorra territories); and
- Women’s loungewear from Cortefiel (Iberia, Austria, Bosnia, France, Hungary, Poland, Serbia, the U.K., Germany and Italy).
These new deals were negotiated in partnership with AGP’s local agents in the EMEA region, which include Starbright (Italy, Vatican City and San Marino), Edebe Audiovisual (Spain and Portugal), The Copyright Promotions Group (France and Benelux) and JLB Licensing (Turkey and Turkish-speaking Cyprus).
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.