Disney Consumer Products unveiled its new Winnie the Pooh merchandise, which supports the Winnie the Pooh U.S. film release July 15.
The assortment spans toys, infant, food and publishing, and features Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger and Piglet. Products include Fisher-Price's Rumbly Tummy Pooh, plush, organic cotton plush, Huggies Little Movers, Daily Renewal Naturals baby bath products, Disney cuddly bodysuits, HoneyTree Honey and A Hundred Acre Wood Treasury, a storybook based on the new theatrical release.
To introduce the new line, DCP opened a pop-up shop in Hollywood, Calif.’s El Capitan Theatre July 10, which will be open for a month. The shop is featuring t-shirts, plush, mugs, books, a limited edition pin and an exclusive limited edition Disney Couture t-shirt.
Highlights from the new product assortment include:
- Rumbly Tummy Pooh by Fisher Price, which rumbles when his empty tummy and makes noises when his honey pot placed next to his mouth. The toy is available at Toys 'R' Us stores nationwide, also talks and sings a song.
- Winnie the Pooh Disney Cuddly Bodysuits are available in gender neutral colors, made from 100 percent soft cotton and built with snaps that enlarge the garment for longer wear.
- Winnie the Pooh-themed Huggies Little Movers Diapers and Huggies Natural Care Wipes are available at Target stores nationwide.
- Winnie the Pooh organic cotton plush from miYim are made with non-toxic, low eco-impact dyes. The toys are wonderfully safe, eco-friendly and adorable.
- Disney's HoneyTree Honey is great for everyday use and has no refined sugar, artificial coloring or high fructose corn syrup. The honey is available in original and strawberry flavors at Walmart and grocery stores nationwide.