Retailer will expand its current merchandising lineup with new in-store activation.
Initially opening in five New York-area locations this fall, the Showcase will include a range of men’s and women’s apparel, women’s shoes, intimates, handbags and children’s apparel in a dedicated 10,000-15,000-sq foot retail space.
"We are creating an experience for our members unlike anything in the U.S. retail industry–a fashion-forward, shop-in-shop apparel collection featuring established and popular international fashion brands," says David Pastrana, president, apparel, Sears Holdings. "Showcase at Sears gives our members access to fresh international trends, styles and fashions at an affordable price–and only found at Sears."
International brands participating in the Showcase at Sears include:
- Biography for women’s lifestyle;
- Fiorentina for women’s intimates;
- Hawes & Curtis for men’s apparel;
- Ilusión for women’s intimates;
- Jack & Jones for men’s apparel;
- LMENTAL for men’s apparel;
- Mango for women’s lifestyle;
- MaryPaz for women’s shoes;
- Punt Roma for women’s lifestyle, including plus-size;
- 3 Pommes for children’s apparel; and
- Zatchels for handbags.
Additionally, most of the international brands will be available in the U.S. for the first time.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.