April 6, 2018
10 new licensees signed on to create product for the legendary rock 'n roll brand.
New KISS licensing partners include:
· Charlotte Olympia for footwear, worldwide
· Four Seasons Designs for t-shirts, electronics and collectibles in the U.S.
· Bradford Exchange for accessories, footwear, home décor and collectibles in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Europe, Australia and New Zealand
· Iconic Concepts for mini-replica guitars, scarves, collectibles and barware, worldwide
· Legends Socks for men's, women's and children’s socks in the U.S.
· Silver Buffalo for drinkware, blankets, wall art, buttons and lanyards in the U.S. and Canada
· Yusef for lip balm and lip gloss in the U.S.
· Distribuidora de Ropa Viva for t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts and headwear in Mexico
· Winning Moves International for a KISS-themed Monopoly board game, worldwide (excluding the U.S. and Canada)
· Toxic for t-shirts, hoodies, leggings and capsin Mexico
“The KISS brand continues to exceed our expectations for appeal, as well as performance, around the globe, a true testament to the band’s music and continued fan engagement,” says Lisa Streff, executive vice president of global licensing, Epic Rights. “The KISS multi-generational fan base is passionate and loyal and continues to drive demand for a broad range of products and services, which is truly a rarity in today’s licensing environment. This level of consumer support attracts a consistent stream of new and current licensees that continue to fuel the brand’s growth and viability around the world.”
Epic Rights has also renewed deals with a number of existing KISS licensees including ACCO (decorative wall calendars in the U.S. and Canada), Kurt S. Adler (Christmas décor including ornaments, stockings, stocking holders, light sets and covers, and decorative nutcrackers in the U.S. and Canada), Funko (vinyl toys and collector edition t-shirts worldwide), Fipo (apparel, accessories, bedding and towels in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, and Finland with expanded coverage to include Germany, Austria and Switzerland), CID (t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, leggings, dresses and baseballs in Europe) and Angotti Designs (children’s apparel in the U.S., Canada, France, Ireland, Japan, Mexico and Spain).
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.