In late 2019, the world was thrown off its axis and forced to grapple with COVID-19, which quickly disrupted all facets of society, business, consumer behavior and retail. No sector of business was unscathed by the economic fallout in 2020, including the $292.8 billion brand licensing industry.
License Global identified the need to gather survey data and actionable insights into how COVID-19 was affecting the brand licensing business. Discover how the brand licensing business was affected by COVID-19 and how the industry is navigating today’s unique new licensing landscape so you can plan for what comes next.
In this report, find data-driven insights into:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the licensing industry, including changes to licensing contracts.
- Key licensing trends and challenges.
- How brands and professionals are engaging with customers post-COVID.
- The future of retail and customer engagement.
- Product and industry category analysis for 2021 onwards.
Register to download this resource
Gain free access to exclusive reports, whitepapers, insights and more by becoming a License Global member today, and receive the latest industry updates directly to your inbox.Download