The collection features the instantly recognizable and highly coveted outfits of vintage 1970s Barbie, in sizes XS to 5X.
“As one of the largest in the vintage reproduction apparel industry, our collaboration with Mattel was a natural fit,” says Katie Echeverry, founder, chief executive and creative director, Unique Vintage. “Our customers are real women with real careers, who, like Barbie, range from computer engineers to surgeons and everything in between. We recognize the limitless potential of every woman to create her own universe and fully express herself in whatever ways are unique to her.”
The Barbie x Unique Vintage collection includes:
- In Blooms swim coverup
- Flower Wower babydoll dress
- Brown suede Gaucho gear vest
- Multicolor floral print Gaucho Gear blouse
- Rust corduroy Gaucho Gear pants
- Barbie logo What A Classic denim mini skirt
- Rainbow Barbie Disco Gellar swing skirt
- Black Barbie logo sweater
- Barbie logo Kerstie jean jacket
- Golden Dream mini backpack
- In Blooms mod print hair scarf
The latest Barbie x Unique Vintage collection will be available at Unique Vintage store in Burbank, Calif and online atUniqueVintage.com
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.