April 6, 2018
“‘The Jungle Book’ TV series’ momentum continues to build, and we are thrilled with the host of partners, promotions and retail support that is already lined up for 2013 and beyond,” says Rami Ben-Moshe, president, SMC Entertainment Group, DQE’s partner in North America, Australia and South Africa. “We are also excited about the additional content that will be developed by DQE that will help support the consumer products efforts for years to come.”
New deals for the brand include:
- Walmart has released Phase4 Films’ DVDs of the series in the U.S. with Canada to follow shortly;
- SMC has brokered a QSR promotion with Burger King Worldwide, set to begin this June;
- Magic Jump has signed on to create inflatable bounce houses in the U.S. and Canada;
- Dynamic Displays will make 45-foot helium parade balloons for the U.S.;
- Cardinal Industries has signed on for lenticular puzzles, wood puzzles and board games in the U.S. and Canada;
- Dragon Toys is planning a line of animatronics for the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa;
- CraftStone will make plush toys, story books, mini-blankets and other plush accessories for Europe and Asia;
- Bendon Publishing is planning a range of coloring, activity, board and story books for the U.S. and Canada;
- PlayWow International will make inflatable toys and roto-molded toys in the U.S., South Africa and Australia;
- Norton Anti-virus is planning a promotion featuring the brand in the U.S.;
- Air Transat is also planning a promotion for its in-flight entertainment in the U.S. and Canada; and
- Budge Studios will make apps for both iOS and Android platforms.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.