The new product collections will include goods such as tabletop puzzles, collectible pins, apparel collections, Tetrimino costumes and home décor. Items being launched include:
Coming to Markets Worldwide
- Pull&Bear for a line of “Tetris”-branded t-shirts, sweatshirts, socks and boxers; and
- UNIQLO for a “Tetris”-branded t-shirt as part of its The Game Classic Pixels T-shirt collection.
Coming to Asia
- A.Q.O. Studio space for a range of Tetris-branded apparel and accessories; and
- Kazu Project for a direct-to-retail collection for men's, women's and children's clothing.
Coming to Central America
- Aurimoda for a line “Tetris”-branded t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts for men, women and kids.
Coming to Europe
- Erve Europe and Saborn Licensing for “Tetris”-branded apparel, socks and underwear for men, women and infants;
- Eurocarnavales for Tetrimino costumes for adults and kids;
- Fashion U.K. for “Tetris”-branded t-shirts, sweatshirts, bottoms, dresses, swimwear, nightwear and underwear;
- Global Brands Group for Tetris-branded tops, pants, nightwear, underwear, accessories;
- Noveltex for “Tetris”-brand duvet sets, bean bags, curtains, cushions and tablecloths; and
- PRIME – A “Tetris”-themed charms, paper crowns, candlesticks, decorative packaging.
Coming to the Middle East, India and Africa
- Hollywood Magic for “Tetris”-branded outerwear, intimates, accessories and sleepwear.
Coming to the U.S and Canada
- Ceaco for “Tetris”-branded jigsaw puzzles; and
- FiGPiN for “Tetris” pins.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.