The pack includes all six amiibo cards from the collaboration series. The cards are compatible with "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" and are each coming with a different theme inspired by various Sanrio characters.
After updating the game to the latest version, players will be able to tap the Sanrio amiibo cards to their Nintendo Switch to unlock exclusive posters to order in-game, along with furniture and fashion items inspired by the Hello Kitty, Pompompurin, Cinnamonroll, My Melody, Little Twin Stars and Kerokerokeroppi series. Players can use these items to dress up and decorate their island to the Sanrio characters' theme. Six exclusive residents matching these themes can be invited to the player's campsite and move to the player's island. These residents can also be asked to Harvey's island for a photoshoot session.
The Sanrio Characters Collection 2021 in-game event will bring Sanrio character-themed items to players' campsites until May 10. Game players will find the following additions in the game:
- All players who log in during the event period can receive a free Sanrio characters clock-in-game item by tapping the gift icon. One new Sanrio-themed fortune cookie will be available for purchase at the Fortune Cookie Shop, with each fortune cookie providing players one of 10 different Sanrio items;
- Players will be able to craft Sanrio gifts to send to their friends, which randomly reward friends with one of several Sanrio character-themed uchiwa fans, including Cinnamoroll, Hello Kitty, Pompompurin and more.
- Even more Sanrio character-themed content created to collect will be available in "Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp," including the return of cute rewards from the first Sanrio Characters Collection in-game event in 2019, featuring characters such as Hello Kitty, My Melody, Little Twin Stars, Kerokerokeroppi, Cinnamoroll and Pompompurin.
- "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" welcomes Sanrio character-themed items and residents with the "Animal Crossing" Sanrio Collaboration Pack. The amiibo cards feature exclusive posters, themed furniture and clothing items.
- Six new residents can be invited to the players' island and settle in – or get their portrait taken at Harvey's island. Additionally, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will feature a time-limited in-game event including Sanrio character-themed items and more themed content to collect.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.