April 6, 2018
Buckle-Down, Hybrid Apparel, Just Funky and more are on board to extend the video game franchise.
New partners for the brand include:
- Buckle-Down for belts, suspenders, pet collars and leashes, guitar straps, cell phone cases and ID cases in the U.S. and Canada;
- Forbidden Planet for apparel, tote bags, travel passes, mugs, coasters, aprons and cell phone cases in the U.K. and Ireland;
- Hybrid Apparel for boys’ apparel in the U.S. and Canada;
- Just Funky for beverageware, dishware, tableware, décor, fleece blankets and automotive accessories in the U.S. and Canada;
- Underboss for men’s and women’s underwear, sleepwear, robes and leggings in the U.S. and Canada; and
- Union Kids for boys’ apparel in Mexico.
“We’re proud and excited to continue to expand our consumer products offerings to provide more great toys, collectibles and gear for boys and ‘Halo’ fans around the world,” says John Friend, head, Halo Consumer Products. “With the launch of ‘Halo Wars 2’ on Feb. 21, the heroism and stakes in the ‘Halo’ universe are getting bigger and bolder.”
The new “Halo”-themed products are slated to begin rolling out this spring and will continue through the fall.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.