Since last year’s Licensing Expo, Funimation has reported 18 new licensing deals for the three-year-old anime series. “My Hero Academia” currently counts 31 licensing agreements among its stable of partners.
Partners for the property heading into this year’s Licensing Expo include:
- Bandai for toys and collectibles;
- Bunbougo Cafe for gifts and novelties including can badges, key rings, clear folders and mini sketchbooks;
- Boston America for food and beverages including beverages and candies;
- China Manufacturing Direct for gifts and novelties including a new collection of FigPins;
- Colorworld Books for gifts and novelties including metal prints and metal bookmarks;
- Culture Fly for gifts and novelties, branded retail and subscription “My Hero Academia” collector boxes;
- First4Figures for toys and collectibles including ¼ scale resign figures as well as premium vinyl statues;
- Ground Up for footwear including casual, athletic, slippers and seasonal footwear;
- Infinifan for gifts and novelties including plush dolls, watches, time pieces and magnetic dry erase boards;
- Just Toys for toys and games including mega merge action figures, buildable figure dioramas and plush with light or sound feature;
- McFarlane Toys for toys and games including 6-12-inch action figures and playsets;
- Rabbit Tanaka for gifts and novelties including reusable nylon art sleeves with tattoo art for arms, cuffs and ankles;
- Surreal Entertainment for gifts and novelties including backpack clips, slow-rising foam balls and figures, and plush pillows;
- The Loyal Subjects for toys and collectibles including a collection of action vinyl-stylized action figures;
- The Traly Group for gifts and novelties including a collection of enamel pins to be distributed by Target;
- Trans World Entertainment for food and beverages as well as health and beauty including cereal, chocolate bars, other confectionaries, beverages and beauty products like soap, bath bombs and perfume;
- USAopoly for toys and table top games including a “My Hero Academia” Monopoly game;
- Zag Toys for toys and games including Domez collectibles;
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.