April 6, 2018
North American partners are on board to create apparel, stationery, electronics and more for the social networking app.
New licensees include:
- Jerry Leigh of CA for apparel in the U.S. (master partner);
- JCorp Inc. for apparel in Canada (master partner);
- Quest USA Corp for tech/consumer electronics in the U.S., Canada and Mexico;
- American Marketing Enterprises for sleepwear in the U.S.;
- Jammers Apparel Group for sleepwear in Canada;
- Iscream, a division of the Mines Press for bags, backpacks and home accessories in the U.S. and Canada;
- Tween Team Agency for stationery and back-to-school supplies in the U.S. and Canada; and
- SGCompanies for footwear in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
“‘Musical.ly’ is a pop culture phenomenon trending with teens around the world. The brand is a social platform that has transcended into a lifestyle brand with a passionate fan base,” says Ross Misher, chief executive officer, Brand Central. “The demand for ‘Musical.ly’ merchandise is at a fever pitch and we are thrilled to help deliver merchandise that will satisfy the demand.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.