Blizzard Entertainment has announced a new roster of consumer products based on its portfolio of video games. Consumer products include:
- Six LEGO “Overwatch” building sets including the Tracer vs. Widowmaker, Hanzo vs. Genji, Dorado Showdown, D.Va & Reinhardt, Bastion and Watchpoint: Gibraltar, which will be available at mass retail in 2019;
- The Nerf “Overwatch” Rival Microshot Blasters from master toy partner Hasbro, with exclusive items available for pre-order now at GameStop.com/NerfOverwatch and the full lineup rolling out in January;
- An “Overwatch” Ultimates Mercy figure, the first in the “Overwatch" Ultimates Figure assortment, is set to debut at major retailers in the spring;
- -New apparel in the Her Universe World of Warcraft women’s fashion collection, available now on www.HerUniverse.com and at the Blizzard Gear Store (www.gear.blizzard.com), as well as an "Overwatch" fashion collection for both women and men, under the company’s new brand Our Universe, which will debut later this month at BoxLunch and in December at Hot Topic;
- New apparel from Uniqlo, set to roll out in the spring;
- “Overwatch” Pop vinyl figures from Funko including a doll made in the image of Ashe, a new hero announced at BlizzCon and;
- A messenger bag from Loungefly.
“Throughout 2018, our goal has been to give fans an abundance of new ways to express their affinity for their favorite Blizzard games, and it was exciting to be able to showcase our plans for 2019 and beyond today at BlizzCon,” says Matthew Beecher, vice president, global consumer products, Blizzard Entertainment. “We cherish these game worlds as much as our players do, and today’s reveals helped put a spotlight on how far we’ve come, through our stellar partnerships, in developing toys and apparel that reflect that shared passion.”
The deals were announced at BlizzCon 2018–the entertainment company’s annual community convention in Anaheim, Calif.