Blizzard has announced a slate of new licensed merchandise during the kickoff of the inaugural Blizzard GearFest.
The retail festivities include nearly 50 new products released at the Blizzard Gear Store. Blizzard launched the first wave of products on Nov. 2 and will debut the second wave on Nov. 16.
New products come in collectibles, exclusive pins, figures, books, apparel and gear. Franchise products will span “Overwatch,” “World of Warcraft,” “Diablo,” “StarCraft,” “Hearthstone” and “Heroes of the Storm.” Some of Nov. 2’s more notable products released for Blizzard GearFest include:
- “Overwatch” 2020 Blizzard GearFest Mercy Funko;
- “Overwatch” D.Va Collectible IncrediBuild (from Insight Editions);
- “World of Warcraft” 2020 Blizzard GearFest Illidan Funko;
- “World of Warcraft” 2020 Blizzard GearFest Murloc Funko;
- “World of Warcraft” 2020 Blizzard GearFest Sylvanas Funko;
- “Hearthstone” Collector’s Edition Pin Set;
- Blizzard Series 7 Blind Pack Pins 5 Pack;
- Blizzard Series 7 Platinum Signature Pin Set;
- Blizzard Series 7 Collector’s Edition Pin Set; and
- Blizzard Series 4 Badges Booster Pack (4 Packs).
The lineup follows another recent launch of merchandise, which debuted at Comic-Con@Home in July.