Licensing conference and networking event will welcome close to 400 top-level executives from around the world.
The NYC Licensing Summit, taking place Thursday and Friday at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square is officially sold out.
Close to 400 global executives will attend the annual event, hailing from the U.S., the U.K., France, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Israel and many other countries around the globe. Click here to see a list of the companies attending.
Executives still interested in attending can reach out to Conference Director Nicole Silberstein at firstname.lastname@example.org to have their name put on the wait list.
Stay tuned to License Global this week for live coverage of the event.
The event will feature thought leaders from across all sectors of licensing including:
- Celebrity: The world’s largest licensing agency CAA-GBG along with client Drew Barrymore
- Corporate Brands: Head Sport (known for its skis and tennis rackets), PepsiCo along with licensing agent the Joester Loria Group and Stanley Black & Decker along with licensing agent Beanstalk
- Entertainment: A+E Networks, Activision Blizzard, Cartoon Network, Epic Rights (which represents KISS, AC/DC, Celine Dion and more), Macy’s Parade, Nickelodeon Viacom, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Fashion: Iconix Brand Group (Mossimo, Candie’s), PVH Corp. (Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger), Sequential Brands Group (Jessica Simpson, William Rast as well as non-fashion brands like Martha Stewart) and Xcel Brands (Isaac Mizrahi, Judith Ripka)
- Retail: Specialty retail leader Spirit Halloween, the world’s ninth largest retailer Tesco and subscription box service Loot Crate
The NYC Summit is being supported by some of the industry’s leading licensees, licensors and service providers including Platinum Sponsor Concept One Accessories and Silver Sponsors BrandComply, Jivago Brands, JPatton, RoyaltyZone and Uwär? Brands, with additional sponsorship support from FabNY, Trevco, OpSec Security, Boy Scouts of America and HYP Hosiery.
The event is developed by License Global magazine, part of UBM's Global Licensing Group, also organizer of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe, and in partnership with the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA), the industry’s leading trade organization.