Conference and networking event will feature new offerings to help attendees connect and build their business.
The second annual NYC Licensing Summit, taking place March 2-3, will welcome executives from more than 200 of the licensing industry’s leading companies, and a series of new networking tools will help attendees connect with each other before and during the event.
The NYC Summit app, powered by Bizzabo and sponsored by Boy Scouts of America, features profiles of all registered attendees and allows current registrants to send messages to introduce themselves and set up time to meet. The networking features of the app are available only to current registrants. Executives who have already purchased tickets for the event can access the app now: just download the Bizzabo app and search for NYC Licensing Summit to get started.
The Community Networking feature is also available to current registrants on the NYC Summit website at www.licensemag.com/nyc-summit.
Additionally, the NYC Summit has moved to a larger venue this year–the Marriott Marquis in Times Square–which will allow more space for mingling and meet-ups. The large foyer of the hotel will feature a Business Lounge and charging station, sponsored by FabNY, as well as Wifi connectivity throughout.
Click here to buy your tickets to the NYC Summit now. Hurry, the event is almost sold out.
“We got such good feedback from last year’s sell-out Summit, and we’ve really taken this event to the next level this year,” says Tony Lisanti, global editorial director, License Global magazine and moderator, NYC Summit. “The speaker lineup is truly exceptional with sessions ranging from retail to eSports, and we’re further enhancing the event with business-building tools like the app and charging stations to make sure the two days people spend at the Summit are as productive as possible.”
The speaker lineup features thought leaders from across all sectors of licensing including:
- Celebrity: The world’s largest licensing agency CAA-GBG along with client Drew Barrymore
- Corporate Brands: Head Sport (known for its skis and tennis rackets), PepsiCo along with licensing agent the Joester Loria Group and Stanley Black & Decker along with licensing agent Beanstalk
- Entertainment: A+E Networks, Activision Blizzard, Cartoon Network, Epic Rights (which represents KISS, AC/DC, Celine Dion and more), Macy’s Parade, Nickelodeon Viacom and Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Fashion: Iconix Brand Group (Mossimo, Candie’s), PVH Corp. (Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger), Sequential Brands Group (Jessica Simpson, William Rast as well as non-fashion brands like Martha Stewart) and Xcel Brands (Isaac Mizrahi, Judith Ripka)
- Retail: Specialty retail leader Spirit Halloween and the world’s ninth largest retailer Tesco, among others that will be announced before the event
In addition to the sponsors already mentioned, the event is being supported by some of the industry’s leading licensees, licensors and service providers including Platinum Sponsor Concept One Accessories and Silver Sponsors BrandComply, JPatton and Uwär? Brands, with additional sponsorship support from Trevco and OpSec Security.
The NYC Summit is developed by License Global magazine, part of UBM's Global Licensing Group, also organizer of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe, and in partnership with the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA), the industry’s leading trade organization.