Special discounted ticket prices will be available through the end of the day.
License Global has announced that the Early Bird rate period for the NYC Licensing Summit conference and networking will close today.
Tickets are available to LIMA members for $895 and $995 for general admission. Tomorrow, ticket prices will increase by $100.
An impressive roster of the brand licensing industry’s foremost executives is already confirmed for the second annual NYC Summit, which will take place March 2-3, 2017, at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City’s Times Square.
Speakers will include:
- Eric Beder, Managing Director of equity research, Wunderlich Securities
- Robert D'Loren, Chairman and CEO, Xcel Brands
- Dell Furano, Founder and CEO, Epic Rights
- Amy Kule, Executive Producer for parade and fireworks, and Group Vice President of annual events and partnership marketing, Macy’s
- Lisa Silverman Meyers, Senior Vice President of operations and business planning, Nickelodeon Viacom Consumer Products
- Jamie Stevens, Executive Vice President of worldwide consumer products, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Perry Wolfman, CEO, CAA–GBG, the world’s largest licensing agency
- Ken Wyse, President of Global Licensing and PR, PVH Corp., the world's third largest licensor.
Additional speakers will be announced soon. The 2017 NYC Summit will again focus on the business of brand licensing with a roster of speakers across fashion, entertainment, sports and corporate brands. Topics will range from global business opportunities and the changing world of entertainment to the influence of celebrity licensing and sports licensing to new fashion trends and the growth of location-based entertainment, what’s hot at retail and what Wall Street thinks about it all. The event will also feature enhanced networking opportunities for attendees.
The inaugural NYC Summit, which took place last year, saw speakers from 20 leading companies including DreamWorks, Hasbro, the NFL, YouTube and Target, address a sold out crowd of close to 400 licensing industry executives.
The NYC Summit is developed by License Global magazine, in partnership with UBM (organizers of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe) and the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association, the industry’s leading trade organization. This year's sponsors include Platinum Sponsor Concept One Accessories and Silver Sponsors Uwär? Brands and Octane5.
To buy your tickets now and find out more about the NYC Summit visit Licensemag.com/NYC-Summit.