Conference and networking event will bring together the crème de la crème of brand licensing.
Hundreds of executives from the brand licensing industry’s foremost companies will converge at the NYC Licensing Summit March 2-3 for two days of business building and networking as the event nears sell out.
Among the companies sending representatives are Chupa Chups, Conde Nast, CPLG, Everlast, Feld Entertainment, Global Brands Group, Godiva, Hot Topic, Jockey, Justice, Major League Soccer, Mattel, Rodale, Meredith, the NFL Players’ Association, Perry Ellis International, Revlon, Ripley Entertainment, Saban Brands, Sesame Workshop, Showtime Networks, Televisa, the Topps Company, Toei Animation, Under Armour, Universal, Viacom, Warner Music Group, Welch’s, WWE and Zippo, among many others. Click here for a full list of companies attending.
“Anyone not at the Marriott Marquis on March 2 and 3 will be missing a huge opportunity to connect with the key executives who are driving growth and innovation in the brand licensing sector,” says Tony Lisanti, global editorial director, License Global magazine and moderator, NYC Summit. “The intimate nature of this event, which is designed for higher-level executives who are decision makers in their organizations, offers a unique opportunity to make relationships that can drive your business all year.”
Only 70 tickets remain for the event, which will take place March 2-3 at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square. Click here to buy your tickets now.
The speaker lineup features thought leaders from across all sectors of licensing including:
- Celebrity: The world’s largest licensing agency CAA-GBG along with client Drew Barrymore
- Corporate Brands: Head Sport (known for its skis and tennis rackets), PepsiCo along with licensing agent the Joester Loria Group and Stanley Black & Decker along with licensing agent Beanstalk
- Entertainment: A+E Networks, Activision Blizzard, Cartoon Network, Epic Rights (which represents KISS, AC/DC, Celine Dion and more), Macy’s Parade, Nickelodeon Viacom and Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Fashion: Iconix Brand Group (Mossimo, Candie’s), PVH Corp. (Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger), Sequential Brands Group (Jessica Simpson, William Rast as well as non-fashion brands like Martha Stewart) and Xcel Brands (Isaac Mizrahi, Judith Ripka)
- Retail: Specialty retail leader Spirit Halloween and the world’s ninth largest retailer Tesco
Additionally, the event is being supported by some of the industry’s leading licensees, licensors and service providers including Platinum Sponsor Concept One Accessories and Silver Sponsors BrandComply, JPatton and Uwär? Brands, with additional sponsorship support from FabNY, Trevco, OpSec Security and the Boy Scouts of America.
The NYC Summit is developed by License Global magazine, part of UBM's Global Licensing Group, also organizer of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe, and in partnership with the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA), the industry’s leading trade organization.