Walmart Launches Toy Lab for Kids
Have you ever wanted to test drive a toy before giving it to your little one?
This holiday season, Walmart and interactive entertainment company Eko have paired to launch Walmart Toy Lab, a digital playground that allows children to play with a select assortment of toys.
The platform allows kids to interact with toys, to zoom in on details and to watch other children play with toys.
The experience will enable children to import their favorites on a digital wish list.
Playable properties include:
• Barbie Dreamhouse
• Imaginext Jurassic World Jurassic Rex
• STEM Jr. Wonder Lab
• Sing & Spin Scooter Minnie
• Air Hogs Supernova
• Terra Sect RC
• Nerf Laser Ops 2 Pack
• Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage
• Fingerlings Hugs
• Rideamals Scout Interactive Pony
• “Peppa Pig” Fun Fair Playset
• Incredibles 2 Jack Jack Doll
• Zoom Tubes Car Trax
• PikMi Pops Surprise
• Harry Potter Wizard Training Wands
• Little Live Pets Rollie My Kissing Puppy
• Really Rad Robots Mi-Bro
• Treasure X Single Pack • LEGO Creator Pirate Roller Coaster
• Power Wheels Barbie Dream Camper
*The properties are part of the retailer's list of top holiday toys.