Zuru is extending its Rainbocorns brand through a series of strategic licensing deals developed by Brand Fresh Management to bring apparel, sleepwear, stationery, accessories and more to fans of their line of mystery surprise plush.
"The surprise factor, collectability and soft plush play of Rainbocorns have appealed to kids from the get-go," says Aneisha Vieira, global brand director, Zuru. "We're confident that a licensing program will mirror the success and popularity of the toys and could not be more excited to be working with these world-class partners."
The new North American licensees include:
- Jerry Leigh as master apparel partner;
- Bendon for coloring books, activity sets;
- Inkology for stationery, journals, diaries and pens;
- Sinco for watches, hair accessories, bracelets and charms;
- Infinity Product Group for a Comfy Critter combo blanket;
- Danawares for hydration, placemats, lunch bags, camp chairs, puzzles, jewelry boxes and
- Montco Crafts for Pop Outz activity sets
In other Rainbocorns news, Zuru debuted a series of Rainbocorns at New York Toy Fair, including Rainbocorns Sparkle Heart Surprise, Rainbocorns Sequins Surprise Series 2 Plush - The Ultimate Surprise Egg and Rainbocorns Big Bow Surprise, the biggest Rainbocorn ever standing at 13 inches high. They also showcased a series of new brand extensions planned for later this year.