The toys, which include items based on characters Batman, My Little Pony, Power Rangers,
, Transformers and more, will be available exclusively at the Entertainment Earth booth on the Comic-Con floor and online at Toysrus.com/ComicConvention during the event.
TRU exclusives include:
· “Batman” classic TV series Batgirl from Mattel
· Batman vs. Harley Quinn figure from Schleich
· G.I. Joe desert duel from Hasbro
· Mortal Kombat X glow-in-the-dark Raiden from Mezco Toyz
TRU will also provide convention goers the opportunity to purchase select first-look items at Comic-Con before it hits shelves at TRU stores nationwide later this year. These items include:
· My Little Pony Maud Rock Pie, My Little Pony Daring Do Dazzle and My Little Pony Princess Celestia, all from Hasbro
The Black Series Jabba’s rancor pit from Hasbro
· Power Rangers limited Black Edition Legacy Megazord from Bandai
“Just as pop culture fans have been eagerly awaiting the 2015 Comic-Con all year long, we have been working with our manufacturing partners to bring a lineup of exclusive products to this year’s show that our conventioneers will clamor for,” says Richard Barry, executive vice president, global chief merchandising officer, TRU. “We are thrilled to share these collectibles, along with our new, easy-to-navigate, dedicated online and in-store shop, Collector Vector, with our avid collector community who has long looked to Toys ‘R’ Us as the destination for these unique items.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.