Toy company brings on eight Shopkins licensees for North America.
Moose Toys has added eight additional licensees to the Shopkins licensed merchandise program in the U.S. and Canada.
The Licensing Shop brokered the deals.
New partners include:
- Bendon Publishing for coloring and activity books, U.S. and Canada
- Frankford Candy for every day and seasonal confections, U.S. and Canada
- AME for sleepwear, U.S.
- Dynacraft BSC for bikes and scooters, U.S. and Canada
- Just Play for plush toys, U.S.
- Percy 3D Media for electronic digital invitations “PercyVites”
- Edge Brands for swim accessories, skateboards and helmets, U.S. and Canada
- HG International for cold weather accessories, Canada
Shopkins now has 51 total licensees.
In 2015, U.S. and Canadian retail sales of Shopkins licensed products are estimated to have reached over $100 million. Licensees project that sales will more than double in 2016.
Additionally, Moose Toys have sold more than 207 million Shopkins characters worldwide and is a finalist for the 2016 Property of the Year by the Toy Industry Foundation.