April 6, 2018
The award-winning toy company is set to introduce new collectible brands.
First, the company will extend its L.O.L. Surprise! toy line with two male dolls–Punk Boi and Lil Punk Boi–as well as the L.O.L. Surprise! Pearl Surprise, which comes as a large seashell fizz that can be dropped into water to reveal a limited-edition doll and Lil Sister inside. The new products will be available this spring.
Additional spring product lines from MGA Entertainment include:
- Moj Moji, a new collectible brand that features “soft and squishy” characters.
- Two new lines of Num Noms–Num Noms Snackables Dippers and Num Noms Snackables Cereal.
- Crate Creatures Surprise, a new line that encourages kids to break into a mystery crate to unlock the secret inside.
- Project Mc2 experiments such as a gummy jewelry science kit and edible eye shadow science kit.
- New Little Tikes toys including splash face, dual twister, drop zone, tubmlin’ tower climber and the fountain factory water table.
- Mommy, Look I Can Swim, which is the latest Baby Born doll to join the company’s lineup.
"We are so proud to have won the 2018 TOTY Award and have the No. 1 selling toy of 2017 in the U.S. and in many global markets," says Isaac Larian, chief executive officer, MGA Entertainment. "MGA Entertainment will continue to launch new, innovative toys and expects to more than double our growth in 2018. We listen to consumers and invent new trends every day. The fans have been asking for a boy to join the L.O.L. Surprise!family, and we are happy to deliver."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.