Collectible toy line inspires products across the U.K., France, Benelux and other pan-European territories.
New licensees include:
- ATM for accessories and bags in France;
- Blueprint for stationery in the U.K.;
- Clementoni for puzzles in the U.K.;
- Canal Toys for arts and crafts in the U.K. and France;
- Character World for bedding in pan-European markets;
- Kinnerton for confectionery, cakes and desserts in the U.K., France, Benelux and the Nordics;
- Spearmark for lunchware and lighting in the U.K.; and
- Topps Europe for collectible cards in EMEA.
The newly added partners will join previously announced international partners including Gemma for greeting cards in the U.K.; HTI for wheeled toys in the U.K.; and Parragon for publishing in the U.S., U.K. and Australia.
“Num Noms has already created a scent-sation within the industry with nearly 50 partners now on board globally, and we are thrilled to welcome these new top-tier companies across Europe to our Num Noms family to create a phenomenal licensing program for the brand in the region,” says Tina-Louise Foster, senior director, licensing, MGA. “We look forward to presenting our program to additional potential partners at the upcoming Brand Licensing Europe.”
The new branded merchandise will debut in spring 2017 in the U.K., with the full lineup of available in fall 2017.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.