Upcoming experiences, product launches and more include:
- The “Hot Wheels Legend Tour”–During this Hot Wheels traveling car show, Hot Wheels will search for a custom car worthy of being turned into a Hot Wheels toy. The tour kicked off in April and is currently visiting 14 Walmart locations across the U.S.
- Hot Wheels Challengers–A multi-year marketing program that includes a series of competitions for kids such as The Hot Wheels INDYCAR Junior Grand Prix Powered by K1 Speed, The Hot Wheels Junior Series Built by Woodward and Hot Wheels Athlete Sponsorships.
- Hot Wheels World at Beto Carrero–An immersive brand experience at one of Latin America's largest theme parks.
- "Hot Wheels: Race to Win"–An exhibit at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis.
Hot Wheels 50th Originals Collection–A collection of five Hot Wheels original replicas from the "Sweet 16" series featuring legacy graphics, original packaging and original Spectraflame paint, Redline wheels and a collectible button.
- Hot Wheels City–A new play system that combines "imaginative vehicle 'push-around' play and classic 'crash-and-bash' action.”
- Hot Wheels Augmoto–An AR racing experience.
- “Hot Wheels Rocket League"–A co-branded version of the popular video game “Rocket League.”
- General Motors for a Hot Wheels 50th anniversary edition Camaro.
- Race Service for The Evolution of a Diecast video.
- Volcom for an exclusive line of boys clothing.
- Illest for exclusive merchandise, which was sold at the “Legends Tour Hot Wheels HQkick-offff event in April in El Segundo, Calif.
- The company has also unveiled commemorative merchandise including The Hot Wheels Book by Assouline and a 50th anniversary commemorative coin.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.