The LEGO Systems booth at Comic-Con will feature life-sized LEGO models, sneak peeks of 2015 building sets, photo opps and content demos.
Some of the LEGO exclusives at Comic-Con include:
· Star Wars: To commemorate the 15th anniversary of LEGO Star Wars, the company will unveil every LEGO Star Wars mini-figure ever created–more than 500 in total. A remote-controlled LEGO Chopper life-sized model, based on the new "Star Wars Rebels" TV series, will roam the booth throughout the weekend. Other activities include the unveiling of a 2015 LEGO Star Wars set and a limited edition exclusive version of the LEGO Star Wars Ghost with a Chopper mini-figure on sale for show attendees.
· DC Comics: Celebrating the 75th anniversary of Batman and LEGO Systems, LEGO will unveil a new life-sized model of the Batcycle from the "Batman" classic TV series, complete with sidecar, made entirely out of LEGO bricks. Two LEGO Super Heroes: DC Comics sets launching in 2015 will be unveiled, including a 1800-piece Tumbler, and one of the company's exclusive mini-figure raffle items will feature an iconic DC Comics character. A limited number of exclusive Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile LEGO sets will be on sale during the show.
· Marvel: A custom-built, life-size LEGO version of Groot and Rocket Raccoon from the Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy film will be on display. An SDCC exclusive LEGO set, Rocket Raccoon's Warbird, will be sold and an exclusive mini-figure of The Collector from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy will be up for grabs to lucky fans as part of a raffle.
· The Hobbit: LEGO will reveal one of the new LEGO The Hobbit sets to hit store shelves in October. A large-scale model of Smaug, built entirely from LEGO bricks and featuring custom lights to simulate the dragon's fire-breathing ability, will be displayed in the Warner Bros. Fans will also have a chance to win a LEGO The Hobbit mini-figure.
· The LEGO Movie: Fans of the first LEGO film will instantly recognize a new 8-foot tall LEGO model presiding over the booth as Lord Business. A LEGO set based on The LEGO Movie, launching in January 2015, will be unveiled and on Sunday fans will have a chance to win an exclusive LEGO Unikitty, as well as attend a panel discussion focused on the film and its toys.
· Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: A life-sized LEGO model of Shredder will be on display, along with LEGO sets based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles television series and feature film.
· LEGO Mixels: Created in conjunction with Cartoon Network, the property includes animated shorts, a virtual app gaming and collectible construction toys. Mixels fourth wave of quirky characters, launching in 2015, will be unveiled at the LEGO booth this week. New Mixels content for 2015 will also include new shorts, specials and a game.
· Ninjago and Legends Of Chima:?Two of the biggest original LEGO properties will be represented in two separate panels on Sunday, inviting children and families to learn more about the stories, products lines and television series, which currently air on Cartoon Network.