Toy manufacturer releases new introductions from “Make It Pop,” Cliff Climber and more.
From construction sets to fashion play and scaling vehicles, Jakks Pacific will showcase a multitude of new products at Toy Fair.
“Jakks Pacific prides itself on creating toys that have that ‘it factor’ and resonate with kids of all ages,” says Stephen Berman, chairman and chief executive officer, Jakks Pacific. “Based on retailer feedback already, our 2016 line-up is the biggest in Jakks’ history, with new product introductions in every major toy category.”
The full product line includes:
- “Make It Pop” fashion doll lined inspired by the DHX Media, Nickelodeon and Canada YTV’s daily scripted series of the same name.
- Real construction, a tool-based construction line that gives children the experience of building without the mess.
- Big-Figs action figures that will scale from 20-inches to 48-inches and will feature characters from DC Comics, “Halo,” “Power Rangers,” Star Wars and more.
- A Disney Princess magical wand (Cinderella), which will feature a light show and two songs from the classic film: “Bippidi Bobbidi Boo” and “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.”
- Disney Star Darling doll collection inspired by the line of books and animation of the same name.
- Disney Princess Belle musical tea party cart, which will feature the iconic song “Be Our Guest.”
- Disney tsum tsum figures in three different sizes that will include several of Disney’s most iconic characters.
- A XPV Marvel RC rollover rumbler vehicle will feature Captain America and Iron Man and allow children to control the RC vehicle to do extreme flips and 360s.