Funko Games will bring dozens of games to market this year and has revealed its first wave at Toy Fair including fan-centric licensed games like “
Back to the Future: Back in Time,” “Godzilla: Tokyo Clash
” and “
The Funko Games new releases span a variety of play types from deep strategy board games to collaborative family games and party picks that are all rooted in stories, pop culture touchstones and licenses.
Games released in the first round of reveals include:
- “Back to the Future: Back in Time,” releasing summer 2020;
- “Godzilla: Tokyo Clash,” releasing June 2020;
- “Pan Am,” releasing June 2020;
- “Last Defense,” releasing August 2020 and “
- Yacht Rock,” releasing August 2020.
The new additions add to Funko’s expanding line of collect,“Funkoverse”
will expand its strategy game franchise starting on March 1, with new licenses ranging from “Jurassic Park”
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.